AlpacaJack diabetic alpaca socks are the warmest and most luxurious diabetic/therapeutic socks available.
- Warmest Diabetic Sock – Our diabetic alpaca socks are thick and heavy-duty. Alpaca fiber is three times warmer than wool.
- Non- Restrictive Band – Our loose-top band is less restrictive on the foot or on the leg. This will help improve blood circulation in the feet and legs. These socks are designed for people with diabetes and circulatory problems.
- Anti Wicking – Our Alpaca socks have low moisture absorbency with great wicking properties resulting in better comfort and warmth. This will keep your feet drier than almost any other type of diabetic sock.
- Comfortable – With our diabetic socks, you will feel like you are walking on a cushion of air. Alpaca fiber is softer than wool and cotton, ensuring your comfort, even for sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic – Our alpaca socks do not contain lanolin, and will not cause your feet to itch or have an allergic reaction.
- Proudly Made in USA
Warmest Diabetic Socks
Alpaca is a natural semi-hollow fiber, and because air is trapped in the core, the socks warm up very quickly. Alpaca fiber outmatches many of the micro-fiber synthetics.
Most outdoor enthusiasts know that apparel made from hollow core fiber tends to be lightweight and much warmer than other materials and fabrics.
Other materials, such as wool and cotton, can’t match the warmth of Alpaca.
Our premium diabetic alpaca socks will help you take care of your feet. They will improve blood circulation in both the feet and the legs. They will also help prevent discomfort and irritation. These socks will adjust to cover the calf without sagging or falling.
This premium diabetic sock is a loose-top sock, so it is less restrictive on the foot or on the leg. This is essential for people with circulation problems. Our Diabetic socks are designed to be unrestricted to improve blood flow.
Alpaca fiber is naturally moisture wicking, transporting moisture away from its source (foot or leg) to the outside of the sock, where it is able to evaporate.
This helps to keep the foot dry and reduce the growth of bacteria and fungus, which leads to less foot odor and overall better comfort, even in cold and damp conditions.
Socks made of cotton and wool and are both very absorbent but do not have very good wicking properties, which is why feet sweat when wearing cotton or wool socks.
Alpaca fiber, unlike wool, does not contain lanolin. Our socks will not cause the foot to itch or a person to have an allergic reaction from lanolin.
Alpacas are a renewable resource and are gently, hardy animals. Alpaca fiber production is gentle to the environment and is a sustainable process.
An Alpaca is typically sheared once per year, after which the Alpaca grows another luxurious coat. One shearing can ultimately produce many warm, soft socks.
No animals are killed or hurt in the process of collecting alpaca fiber.
Made in USA
Our diabetic alpaca socks are proudly made in the United States of America, using American labor.
Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.
Our diabetic alpaca socks will help the leg and the feet stay comfortable all day.
55% Alpaca, 35% acrylic, 10% Nylon
$21.97 + Shipping